Thursday, 9 March 2017

A New Start...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My friend and neighbour Sharon and I decided to be brave and participate in a local Quilt Guild Meeting.  Neither of us had ever done such a thing "sew" it was a first for both of us.  We plan to attend next month's meeting now as the ladies were very welcoming of both of us and as a bonus several of them knit while the meeting was conducted (I like knitters).

After getting home I decided to cast on my Downton Abbey Yarn with my new set of 4 Square Interchangeable needles that 4 Paws Quilting now carries thanks to your truly.....You're Welcome!

I have chosen to knit a shawl with this yarn as that seemed most appropriate in my mind for the theme of the yarn ☺

Now it's off to sleep as one more day of work this week!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment