Sunday 14 June 2020

BEST Day EVER Sunday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

I hope y'all had a BEST Day EVER Sunday!

Up early with doggie of course.  Checked on my deck full of plants (still waiting on the sod and landscaping) and found the first fresh strawberry!!!  I ate it and it was DELICIOUS!!!


Bake a Rhubarb Cake this afternoon with rhubarb my colleague brought for me from her mother's garden.  

While the cake was baking I knit on the deck with doggie keeping me company.  Mostly I think he just likes to smell the air. 🤣

After dinner I put the borders on my 2017 Flock of Geese 52 Week Block Challenge hosted by Darlene D'Eon Designs:

TAH DAH!!!

My 2015 version of the 52 Week Challenge is quilted with binding on.  Doggie sleeps in front of the fireplace on it daily.

2016 has borders on and ready for long arming.

2017 needs a backing piece and then ready for long arming.

2018 Red and White is currently being quilted.  

2019 & 2020 are a work in progress.  

Each of these quilts is made with scrap fabric left over from other quilts.  I would like to say that my scrap pile is diminishing......but....alas.....it is NOT!!!!!  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there!

Kathy






2 comments:

  1. You had a VERY busy day (as usual!). The quilt looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Nice to have that finished I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is!!! Just looking for a backing for it and then it and a few others can head out to be long armed. Then it will likely sit in a binding pile for a while☺

    ReplyDelete