Friday 2 July 2021

And Then....

 Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Super busy of late and forget to post here.  On vacation at the moment.  First week almost finished...  Have not accomplished much as the temperature has been in the 35 Celsius + (95 Fahrenheit) range all week!!! Too hot to do anything. 

I did almost finish my Finish Line Socks today.  These are from the January Biscotte Yarns Mystery Sock Box.  Will Kitchener Stitch these closed tomorrow.  

Just after I received this box Kitty destroyed the contrast colour!!!  I contacted Biscotte Yarns and not only were they super helpful but their first concern was for Kitty!!!  Love supporting small businesses for their amazing customer service.  

During our move and the build of our new home doggie was without a fenced yard.  For those 2 years he had to be walked at least twice a day and I have continued that with him.  Great exercise, and I have zero dog mess in my yard. 

 Every day we walk through a wooded area next to a new construction site.  There are always lots of fresh excavated rocks out and about.  I love rocks!  Always have.  I have started to collect these rocks rather than just look at them and bring them home to my backyard flower bed.  So far I have:

Early this spring I decided that I would start my own seedlings at home rather than participate in the panic rush at the greenhouse.  Last year everything was sold out in record time.  I purchased the Vita garden beds from Costco and set forth on my garden adventure. Zucchini is in bloom and has little zucchini.  Seeds from 

Raspberries also from Costco greenhouse:

Seed potatoes from Salisbury Greenhouse in Sherwood Park:

Tomatoes are also from Seeds of Change seeds:

While out on our walk this evening we ran in to a Dumb Bunny.  S/he stopped about a meter in front of dog and just stared at us.  Did sit right down before eventually casually hopping off!  

So.....cue the music...that's all folks.  Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you a BEST Day EVER Saturday tomorrow. 

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment