Sunday 7 July 2013

Quick Treat Boxes

Today we hosted my son's 9th Birthday Party.
It's not his actually birthday, quite yet, but we had the party today.
After searching party and toy stores all over Edmonton and Central Alberta, I came up empty handed for items for the loot bags to the party.
So, late last night I got out my Tag a Bag Gift Boxes from Stampin Up, some Designer Series Paper (cut the banners with my Cricut using my Artiste Collection Cartridge.
The stamp set is called Label Love and is also from Stampin Up along with matching paper punch.
The inside of these boxes is filled with candy!  My son and I had so much fun getting and filling these boxes with candy:
I am so going to make these better for the next time, but this was a quick easy solution!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment