Saturday 20 July 2013

Welcome to the world "William".....

A colleague of mine who also happens to have Juvenile Diabetes welcomed her little boy into the world last week on July 11th.  
I will call this little boy "William", although he does have a first name and I will try to abide by that to not confuse the poor little tyke, but there is a story behind my calling him "William".
A long time ago I actually found out that I have a INFJ personality and with that comes some form of "intuition" that sometimes is scary because I just "know" things without any concrete evidence.
Very early on in my colleagues pregnancy I "knew" it was a boy and that his name would be "William".  Unbeknownst to me, many of her relatives have that name as their middle name, and so in keeping with a family tradition her baby would have to carry that name.  So, for the rest of her pregnancy we called the baby to be "William".
Here is what I made for "William" and took to the hospital on the 12th:

And of course I threw in a package of the BEST diaper cream ever, I used it for my son who was cloth diapered (of course), and never had a case of diaper rash.  The cream smells awesome, and works!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment