Friday 5 September 2014

Knock, Knock. Who' There?

It's ME!!!
Good Evening Internet Friends!
It has been an entire week since my last post!
Got home from vacation, got my son ready for school, then his three day camping trip with school, and attended ACLS certification for the past two days!
I celebrated passing by crafting this evening:
Since my brain is "mush" right now, and I don't think I could "save" anyone at present, I decided to use the Mojo-Monday 361 sketch.
I used all Stampin' Up,  albeit expired, product (shame on me...).
After the week I have had this was a good break, although a little too complex to do right now.
Off to bed now, as lots of house work, baking and cooking to get caught up on over this coming weekend.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment