Sunday 9 June 2019

Happy Birthday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

One of the things I did today was a total experiment.  A colleague of my has her 50th Birthday tomorrow and I decided to make her a cake.  I should mention that she is Vegan.

After a LOT of searching for recipes I decided on one that called for Soy Milk.  After discovering that Soy Milk only comes in 2 Litre containers of which I only  needed a cup for the cake I gave up cause I have no purpose for the rest of that milk, and it is not cheap.

Later in the day I discovered a can of coconut milk in my pantry.  I use coconut milk to make jasmine rice.

I decided to bake the cake with coconut milk.  Since the recipe no longer fit for coconut milk I set about making a cake on my own.🎂

Here is what I managed to produce:
 Before Baking.

After Baking.

The cake was topped with Coco Whip and actually tastes pretty good.  

Will see tomorrow how well this is received.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the
BEST Day EVER Monday.  🥳

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment