Thursday 20 October 2011

Christmas Mini Album



I found these little mini albums this summer during my roaming of craft stores (not sure which one though).  When I saw the Designer Series Paper Frostwood Lodge and the Winter Wishes Stitched Felt I immediately knew what I would use it for.  The early Espresso quilted satin ribbon holds the album together.  I used the package of DSP, very vanilla, garden green, and cherry cobbler card stock.  The back cover has garden green card stock embossed with the Snow Burst embossing folder.  The front image is from the Christmas Lodge stamp set and the snow flake inside is from the Bright Hopes stamp set.  I used the label punch to make small frames that could be used for journal entries.  This project is fairly quick and easy to make, and all it needs now is some photos and mementos.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment