Wednesday 4 July 2012

Canada Day T-shirt

I love all things red and white with the maple leaf on them.  One simply cannot own too many Roots products.  I made this T-shirt albeit after Canada Day last summer and have been waiting to wear it.  I bought the T-shirt for $4.99 at that large craft store with the 40% off coupon (they will remain nameless due to my numerous dislikes of the operation).  The red fabric is left overs from my Canada Day Table Runner.   The maple leaves (not Maple Leafs) are cut in the Big Shot die cut using the Leaves 2 die cut, and the letters are die cut by borrowing Karina's letters die cut.  All of the fabric cuts are adhered with Wonder Under and then satin stitched in place.  Wore it for Canada Day, and got lots of questions as to where I got it!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment