Sunday 3 February 2013

Valentine's Sugar Cookies

I decided to clean up my craft room yesterday (hooray for me).  While I was doing this I came across a recipe that I had put aside with good intentions to make some time ago. 
Well, last evening seemed like a good enough day to make them, especially since I even had all the ingredients in the house and they would make an excellent on the way to skiing road trip cookie!
I used my Kitchenaid to mix the dough, and it worked out really well.
So, here's the recipe:

Sugar Cookies
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
3 tsps vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 tsps baking soda
6 cups all purpose flour

Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes (the dough is very easy to roll at this stage).  Roll out and bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.  Enjoy!  

I will likely be making more of these and icing them for my son's class on Valentine's Day!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment