Wednesday 13 March 2013

Thinking of You Card

I made this card for a colleague of mine who's little granddaughter has had medical complications since birth, and the family is now facing another challenge....
In addition to regular hugs for grandma, I decided to make a card for her that was bright and cheery and let her know I am thinking of her and her family.
I used the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up (and the amazing thing here is that I managed to use only SU product, except for the thread and okay some retired product....).
The card base is Melon Mambo, and coordinated with Whisper White.
The greeting is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set and stamped in Gumball Green.
I hope this makes her day a little brighter for a few moments.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

Before I left for work this morning I decided this card needed one more item to make it "top drawer"!  So here is the revised version:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment