Sunday 30 June 2013

Crafting Road Trip Stop #2

Yesterday after seeing downtown Calgary and having lunch at Pulcinella  (I love this place), we headed out to Canmore.
 This is a quick picture of the highway coming into Canmore.
Of course while there I had to stop at The Sugar Pine Company, and Knit and Caboodle. I got stuff at both places, but first I will show the yarn:
I love the colors, so fun!
We walked around most of downtown Canmore to see what had happened to this beautiful town, and then went for dinner at The Grizzly Paw.  It was there that we really realized the impact of the flood on the town; no beverages from the tap as there is a boil water advisory, wash your hands with soap and water then use hand sanitizer, and the staff seemed to have even more rules about the handling of food etc with the boil water condition in place. 
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment