Friday 21 June 2013

Quilt Sale!!!!

Every year on the Friday around the 21st of June Lori of Lori's Country Cottage holds her longest day of the year quilt sale.
The sale premise is basically the later you shop the more of a discount you get (40% off), and if you come bright and early in the morning the discount decreases from the 40% off.
Usually I go for 2300 hours, last year I thought I would be smart and go first thing in the morning, but everything was picked over.
This year because my son and I are home alone I went at 2000 hours.  I only got 25% discount, but it helps, and all of the things I wanted were still in stock!
Here is what I got:
The country sheep fabric on the right is going to be backing for one of my Plenty of Fish Facebook Mystery Quilts.
Now, I must focus on the mess on my desk first, before I start diving into these...

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment