Saturday, 22 February 2014

Sort of Done...

Good Evening Internet Friends.
As many of you will know I have been working on PQM's Cracked Pots Mystery Quilt for the last six months.
As of late this evening, I have finished all of the piecing of blocks and the assembly.  Take a look:
I will add a green border around the entire quilt yet before I put on the borders.  I have chosen to do the borders a little differently this time due to the fabric I originally purchased for the border.  I bought a very directional fabric and to make this quilt look "Top Drawer", I have had to find additional fabric.  Thank goodness for the internet because I was able to locate the amount of fabric I needed to complete this project somewhere in Tennessee, and it has been shipped out to me.  YAY.  
Now off to try and get my other big project finished so that I can really feel like I got something done this weekend!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kathy!!!!! Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete