Thursday 15 September 2016

New Baby....New Blankie...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is sort of my version of Friday as I am off tomorrow before the start of the weekend of work.  YAY ME!!! 

"Sew" far this week I have been up to a lot, but accomplished not much of anything!

The one thing that I did manage to accomplish was a receiving blanket for my friend who had her baby girl on Tuesday.  

Since I did not know baby's gender the quilt I had chosen earlier (a really girlie quilt) still sits on my desk waiting to be sewn.

Now that baby is here there is no way Auntie Kathy can let baby go home without a homemade blankie.

"Sew" late last night I made baby a receiving blanket:

TAH DAH!!!

Now to get working on that really girlie quilt!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment