Friday 16 September 2016

Star Block Challenge

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

I of course had big plans for my one day off!  Of course nothing goes as planned so there are a few things left to be done ether tomorrow before I go to work, or maybe re-consider their importance, and or do on Monday when I am off.  ☺

I did manage to get to Costco for groceries.  Pet Valu for dog food, cat food and dog treats and cat treats.  While there I found a really cute little black kitten.  He was adorable.  I petted him.  My eyes swelled up and my hand got red and a rash appeared......okay not the kind of cat I can adopt......but he was cute.  Most importantly though with regards to errands I got to River City Yarns to get a set of 3 mm Birch knitting needles.  I love these needles and somehow I did not have a set of 3 mm.  I do now and will be casting on for a new pair of mittens soon, but maybe I should get some of my other projects done......?

This evening I did spend a wee bit of time in my craft room and I made another of the Star Blocks for the Star Block Challenge by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

This is block 9 I believe.....it should be block 37!  Ooops, might have some sewing to do over the next few days ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment