Sunday 8 October 2017

Scrap Sack Star Block

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a really big deal of NOTHING!  Kiddo and I slept late.  Had a late brunch, finished reading the last of the Nicholas books.  We have thoroughly enjoyed reading these books and now I will be introducing my son to the comics by the author.

Later this afternoon we took the dog for a walk in the River Valley.  It was very beautiful but my lungs started to bother me.....

Since it is Sunday I also completed my 5th block of the scrap block I designed to help use up scraps quicker:

I think I must still have pumpkin on my mind.....

I LOVE making these blocks because I feel validated when I get to dig through my scrap box and make something pretty from my scraps!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment