Monday 28 May 2018

And The Thunder Rolls...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am BACK!!!  I have been absent from my crafting world for the past couple months as I prepared to write a national re-certification examination.

I am now finished that and can focus on ME again.

This evening after walking the dog and the kiddo (both need to get outside regularly) I headed down to my craft room.  Totally mesmerized by ALL the cool stuff in there I decided that I should probably complete something.

With a beautiful thunderstorm outside I set about making more of the flying geese units for my Flower's for My Wedding Ring Quilt.  

Here are my fabulous 9 Flying Geese Flocks/Blocks...🦆

"Sew" excited to show this quilt completed and where it will end up!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment