Wednesday 30 May 2018

Keepin' it Between the Rhubarb...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Stopped by my amazing friend Lynn's on Saturday evening and was gifted a huge bag of fresh rhubarb!  This evening was the first time though that I have been able to get to it.

I asked my son what he wanted first and the response was "CAKE", so I made our favourite Rhubarb Cake:

Quite proud of myself with this one as well.  Dinner required oven time so I mixed up the cake and put in the oven alongside dinner.  While everything was cooking dog and I headed out for our evening walk.  Leaving home there was a very light mist to the air but by the time we made 7.06 mi home we were both DRENCHED!!☔🐕  

Warm cake fresh from the oven helped with that.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...🙨

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm I love rhubarb. I have a tiny plant growing but a lady from work is bringing me some! :)

    ReplyDelete