Thursday 10 May 2018

Guild Treats!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Crazy, super busy with all of my commitments and adult responsibilities right now but it was Quilt Guild Meeting tonight.  That meant I had to go since I volunteered to be on the Membership Committee and have been occupied at other events and not in attendance for the two meetings now.  It also meant that since I have set the precedent of always having some kind of hand/home made treat I needed an idea.

Here is what I came up with since Mother's Day is just around the corner:

Thankfully another Quilt Guild member recognized the amount of things I have to do right now and over the next few weeks and volunteered to help with stamping, punching and assembly of these.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment