Sunday 10 June 2018

Let's Purge...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Got up to a nice rainy day with great plans to purge as much of my house as possible.

But.....first I stopped in my craft room.  I have some really cool in there.  "Sew" I got distracted and cut the rest of my 2.5" squares and finished this table topper:

While I was there I found a banana bread recipe that I thought I should try...so I did:

So then it was snack time....

A friend of my posted last night about rhubarb rolls and since I have not had those in years I decided to use up the last of my fresh rhubarb and make these:

Snack time AGAIN!!!  No wonder I don't lose weight or get anything done....

However, by this evening I had managed to clean and purge the bathroom downstairs; half a garbage bag, full blue bag and a partial box to be donated.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment