Friday 8 June 2018

"Sew" It Goes...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I have been struggling with the ability to breathe for the past few weeks due to all the pollen in the air.  Today was going to be my last day of work for the week and then I was to be set to have the first weekend off in I do not know how long!  

BIG PLANS!!!

Oh, but wait.......thanks to some unplanned for smoking in my immediate presence.....that all came crashing down literally.  By 1300 and literally a million doses of puffers I came home exhausted.  Airways open finally, but completely exhausted.  A very long nap this afternoon in my climate controlled bubble house and still feeling tired.

For dinner I wanted French Onion Soup - but did not want to chew through a whole piece of bread so I cut my toast up:
Delicious and salty just what I was looking for.

Later this evening I ventured down to my craft room.  I was fortunate enough to be able to find a bit of the blue Tabby Road fabric at Quiltessential Co in St Albert.  Not enough to make my Grammy another quilt to replace the one that has gone astray, but enough to make a Knitting Project Bag.

I wanted a bigger size that would carry more than one skein for my colour work projects so after doing some measuring I came up with this:

No, I will not be writing this one up as a pattern.  Too much time and effort on my part, and it takes the fun out of my creativity ☺♫.  If you want to come over and sew I can show you how ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment