Monday 5 November 2018

Snow Much Fun...

Good Evening Internet friends.

Busy day at work which was great, but also a wee bit tiring.  Traffic on the way home was sloooooooooooow, but I made it home safely.

For dinner this evening I made a Kathy version of Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash.  Yet another 100% Costco meal ☺

Spaghetti Squash (3 pack from Costco)
Frozen Chicken Parmesan (Costco)
Spaghetti Sauce (Costco)
Fresh Mozzarella (Costco)

Served with:
Garlic Bread (Costco) 
Garden Salad (all veggies from Costco)


Turned out delicious and of course there are left overs for tomorrow evening!!!  BONUS.

After loading the dishwasher and tidying up the kitchen I took a few minutes to knit on my latest pair of socks.  These are being knit for a very dear friend of mine who has help me IMMENSELY with our move and getting everything in order.  She has a really awesome desk job but for a couple of weeks of the winter she will have to be outside, so I decided that she deserved and needed a pair of my hand knit wool socks ☺.

The colour way is Be Awesome from Sea Turtle Fibre Arts.  I picked this skein up at the Prairie Fibre Festival the day after my house sold.  My friend was a very integral part of helping get the house ready for sale and sold quickly.  

After a bit of knitting I decided to brave the cold.  The temperature right now with a bit of snow fall is - 16 C (3.2 Fahrenheit).  I was dreading going out, but once I got out with dog it was enjoyable.  A 128 lb Labrador/German Shepherd toddler is a lot of fun in the snow.  Plus, the scenery was amazing.  I was able to get this pic that I love as the falling snow is caught in it and the sparkle of the snow under foot.  ❄

 Keep Warm everyone and,

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment