Sunday 25 November 2018

Turtle Time!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew".....I think I may finally have life under control again and be able to start crafting a bit more regularly again and that will likely be GREAT for my mental health.  

Over the past 8 months I have lived in FAST FORWARD.  I have purged, packed, purged some more, staged my house, sold my house, packed and purged, moved, unpacked, purged and in that time written and passed successfully TWO national re-certification tests for work.  Every ten years both exams fall in the same year ☺

Friday after my exam I was draaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnned.  I may have actually slept more than 6 hours last night for the first time in several months.

Today I had scheduled to attend a Collage Quilt Class at the Fort Saskatchewan Quilt Guild with the purpose of finishing a collage quilt that I started last spring when there was only a little bit of chaos in my life.  Finding the quilt proved harder than it should have been because back in July when I packed my collage stuff I put all my collage stuff with the Christmas decorations because the class was scheduled for the weekend I would decorate my tree.  Except,.....I may have changed up my Christmas Tree and did not take out the decorations.

"Sew" like a typical Kathy thing......I showed up late after finding my collage.

Here is the progress I made today:

Kitty approves "sew" I know it must be a good quilt.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment