Friday 5 July 2019

Friday Finish!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today I finished a project I started two days ago!!!  Amazing what a little bit of a time crunch can do to motivate a person.

A very loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago I had agreed to participate in a Christmas Block exchange using the Peppermint Lane Quilt Pattern.

The idea is that I make 12 blocks and send 11 on to other participants and in return I will get 11 different blocks with which to make this quilt.  These are due to be mailed out on or before July 15.  So......in typical Kathy fashion I start to sew these on July 02, 2019.  

I will be posting these out tomorrow morning once I figure out who exactly I am to post these to. 😕  

Earlier this week I purchased the BIGGEST size of cauliflower I have ever seen.  Now of course I would not want to waste this and I am currently not planning any party snacks.  I decided to make Cauliflower Dal for dinner and of course one should have naan bread with that too, so I made a batch of garlic naan bread as well (I added the garlic cause I found a whole bunch of it in the fridge too):


The Cauliflower Dal turned out AMAZING, I did substitute sour cream for the yogurt because I don't keep plain yogurt in the house.  Personally I don't trust the stuff.....what is it trying to hide and or what is it trying to become...it has no identity...

There are lots of left overs from this so the good news is we can get a couple of dinners from it and a few freezer lunches which means I can get a bit more quilting in tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Saturday.🥳

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment