Saturday 6 July 2019

"Sew"ing Along....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Woke up early again this morning cause I guess that is what is going to happen on Summer Vacation.

Out early with the dog and then did some tidying up in my craft room.  

Earlier this week I decided to participate in the Let's Be Friends Sew Along hosted by Border Creek Station Pattern Company.  I chose to use scrap fabrics because as we ALL know I seem to have an abundant supply of those.  

Here are the two blocks I completed this week:

I will likely end up making two blocks at a time for the simple reason that the center block piecing makes two blocks at once☺

Had left overs for dinner this evening so might even be able to sneak in a bit of knitting before taking doggie out for his last walk.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Sunday ♫.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment