Monday 19 August 2019

And Then........

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Long time no posting on here.  Not that I have not been creative.......just too busy somehow.

This evening I took a wee bit of time after my 7 mile bike ride and walking the dog to sew Block 15 of my 2017 52 Week Block Challenge.  I got behind on these but I also know that if I do not finish this set of quilt blocks I will disappoint myself.

"SEW" without further banter meet Flock of Geese Blocks 1 through 15:

Okay that's it for my crafty accomplishment for the today!

If I knit a wee bit more on the current sock I started I just might pop by and show you all that tomorrow ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Tuesday 🎉🥳.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. GREAT blocks! I only ever just printed off the pattern! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! Can't wait to see yours!!!🤗

      Delete
    2. LOLOLOLOL!!!! Don't hold your breath!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

      Delete