Sunday 1 September 2019

I Lost Summer 2019!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

Okay....., seriously.... I LOST summer!!!  The weather station is reporting that there was 54 days of rain this summer.  It is now September 1 and good news.....it is still raining.   I love a good rain but even I am over this!!!🌧☔

Today I did a whole lot of nothing......did some house work, laundry, cleaning etc.  Helped a friend and her sister get her business set up a bit more.

After an amazing pizza from I Dream of Pizza I took my bike out for a ride around the hood.

Once I had my 7 miles done for the evening I set about making another block for my Let's Be Friends Sew Along.  Using scraps from other projects for mine and traditional piecing:

TAH DAH!!!  Not sure exactly how many of these exactly I am supposed to make but of course I am  behind 🙃

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all a
 BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow🥳

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment