Sunday 29 September 2019

Here We Go Again...

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Another work week is about to start and so here we go again....  There just does not seem to be enough time in the weekend to get everything done that I would like to.

Breakfast this morning was fresh fruit, whipped cream and maple syrup waffles:
YUMMMM!!!  As a bonus I made a double batch so that we would have waffles for breakfast this week as well.

For the lunch box I made fresh tomato soup with some home grown tomatoes that I was given:

I was also given a garden pumpkin that I cooked and mashed.  Most of the mashed pumpkin went to the freezer but I did make two loaves of banana, pumpkin, walnut bread.  This will also be in the lunch box tomorrow ☺

For dinner I made a chicken breast sheet pan dinner.  Garden potatoes, onions, zucchini and cauliflower that I was given along with red, green, yellow and orange peppers, and mushrooms.  I drizzled a fresh dill and mustard sauce over all and baked.  Dinner for this evening and a couple days of left overs as well. 
Super YUM!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  🥳

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment