Monday 9 September 2019

A Brand New Week..

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

A Brand New Week full of Wonderful Opportunities has arrived.

Back to work and school this morning.  The light drizzle when I took the doggie out for his 0500 stroll was a nice refreshing way to start the day.

Work and then a medical appointment this afternoon had me coming home via a different route so traffic was lighter than usual.

After dinner and all the house hold chores I decided to give myself a bit of time in my quilting room.  I made Block 17 of the 2017 Flock of Geese 52 Week Challenge.  I lost some of these blocks during the move last fall and so had to re-start from scratch.  I thought I would be okay not doing the 2017 quilt but realized I would not be.  "Sew"  here is Block 17:

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Tuesday.  🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment