Friday 20 December 2019

Hello!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

After a whirlwind fall I am going to return to my blogging.  Lots of activity around here and in my world.  All of it positive and I shall share that over the next bit😃.

Crafting has taken a bit of a back seat for a bit but I have a beautiful dedicated space in which to sew and craft.  🧵

Over the last week I have again started to work on my Lush quilt.  Love this quilt because it is in my favourite navy colour as well as the design is a Wing and a Prayer original.  Anyone who knows me, I kinda fly through life on this mantra.  This evening I started to put some of the block parts together:

Love how this is coming together and hopefully over the next 2 weeks of Christmas vacation I shall get more completed.

Til later.....wishing you a BEST Day EVER Saturday.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment