Monday 1 July 2019

Canada Day 2019πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!  

I hope everyone had an awesome Canada Day today!

The day was mostly rainy so kiddo and I did not get out too much.  I did take a nap this afternoon and that was needed I think as still tired feeling.

Before nap I did make cupcakes for Canada Day.  The Canadian Cupcake Caper struck before I could get a pic but you get the idea:

And yes these are tasty!!

After dinner I started sorting through my scrap fabric pile as I have found another way to use up some more of my scrap fabric pile.

This is called the Let's Be Friend's Sew Along hosted by the Border Creek Station Pattern Company.  SEW Fun!!!



One block down and a few inches of fabric used up.  Now....back to regularly scheduled quilting.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER TuesdayπŸ˜πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment