Monday 7 September 2020

Labour Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that y'all had a restful Labour Day and are ready for whatever tomorrow brings.  I really tried hard not to do any kind of labour today at all!

I took doggie out for a really looooooooong walk this morning.  Quite chill out there and no doubt that Winter is on its way😰❄

I took several pictures of the Autumn Blaze Maple in my front yard.  It is SOOOOOO beautiful right now.  I was supposed to get a different type of red maple, but the supplier was all out so I got this type (this is the one I really wanted).  🍁

Late this afternoon I baked a Rhubarb Cake with the Rhubarb I got at the St Albert Farmers' Market on Saturday.  I froze 8 bags with 2 cups in each bag and kept the last 2 cups for use in cake today:

For dinner I made kiddo Spinach/Mushroom/Green Onion/Zucchini/Red Pepper/Boursin stuffed chicken.  Served with baby potatoes and fresh green beans it was a HIT with him.

This evening I spent a bit of time with my knitting and even watched a little tele (not something I do regularly).  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Tuesday tomorrow.  Stay Safe out there.  😷

 Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment