Sunday 27 September 2020

Let's Roll...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Super busy day today so up early to "Roll".

Took the SUV in to Sherwood Park Toyota for a fall tune up and winter tire for all season swap out.

My Bubble Friend picked me up so that I did not have to take the shuttle home.

We stopped for a London Fog and Chocolate Pretzel at Paramo Cafe.  We had a lovely visit out on the patio.

Next up was the Bone & Biscuit where we shopped leisurely and found a few thing that each of us "NEEDED" for our dogs.

Stopped in the for the grand opening of the new hair salon in the village.  

This afternoon I spent time in my kitchen.  

First off I used up one of the three bags of fresh applies I have been gifted.  One plastic grocery bag made 5 bags of apple pie filling.  One of which I used in a Strawberry Apple Crisp for dinner:


Tomorrow I will try and get through the other two grocery bags of apples that I still have.

After the apples I movd on to one of the three pumpkins I have.  As of this evening I have 22 cups of mashed pumpkin for baking and Lentil Pumpkin Chilli.  

The first pumpkin I used up was quite big and did not fit well in the oven whole.  As such I did cut it in half to bake.  That meant I needed to clean out the inside.  Did not want to waste the seeds so I roasted them in EVOOLUTION garlic oil and seasoned with Alpine Touch Seasoning:
 

These turned out really tasty.

Took doggie for a long walk this evening after dinner.  Was going to work on the binding of my quilt but apparently it has become a nest for the cat!!!  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and Wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there😷

Kathy


 

2 comments: