Wednesday 14 October 2020

Happy Holidays ???

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Over the Thanksgiving Weekend I managed to get myself one humdinger of what I think is a cold.  I did have to go stand for 2 hours in the walk in line up for Covid Testing after which I slept the entire day away and then coughed all night. 

Feeling a little bit better this evening so went down to my scrapbooking space.  It has been a while since I have done any card making.  I have decided that this year I will get back in to giving Christmas Cards.  I will likely need close to 200 cards so I need to come up with something that can be made reasonably quickly and still look good!

This may be it.  My plan is to only use supplies that I have.  


 TAH DAH!!!  

I made one this evening as a second one seemed to hard.  Maybe tomorrow.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all a healthy BEST Day EVER Thursday tomorrow.  Stay Safe out there 😷.

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment