Sunday 18 October 2020

Lazy Sunday...

 Good Evening Internet Friends.

Had a good Ole Lazy Sunday today.

Took doggie out for his walk at 0500 and then just puttered around for a bit.  Doggie went to sleep in front of the fireplace.  

Breakfast was toasted Blueberry bagels from Costco with homemade jelly, a poached egg, and a tall glass of milk; comfort food:


After breakfast I mixed up a batch of sour cream, and green onion bread.  While the bread rose I took doggie out for a stroll in the daylight and through some of the bush trails that are not yet developed here.  Found out that the lakes are starting to freeze over.  The ducks looked cold: 🦆


Back home I put the bread in to bake and made a batch of "Dishwater Soup" as we call it.  Basically it is all the veggies one has in the fridge along with the left over turkey and broth from Thanksgiving:

 



Nutritious and Delicious!!!

After lunch I spent a bit of time in my craft room and assembled this table runner kit that I bought for my brother about 8 years ago and just stare at.  Today I actually put it together.  Will stop at Sew Divine next weekend and see if I can get some kind of fusible batting so that I don't have to do too much quilting on this:

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay Safe out there 😷

Kathy

1 comment: