Wednesday 6 August 2014

Thinking of You. Summer Vacation Day 41!

Good Evening Internet Friends!
This evening I had time to sit down in my craft room and play with some of my scrapbooking/card making supplies.  It seems like forever since I have had the time to do this (too much work lately).  
I got the Kind Koala stamp set back in June, but have not had time to use it.
This evening I decided that this stamp would be the perfect greeting to use to send to a very dear friend of mine.  She has lived in Australia in the past and still returns there frequently.  I also REALLY need to send her a card because she is always so prompt at sending birthday, Christmas, hello etc. cards to me, and unfortunately, I am not so prompt :.(
I think she will be pleasantly surprised to get this in the mail:
I did use all Stampin' Up product in this card although.... most of it is "retired" product (shhhh).  I used the Blendabilities markers.  I am still not a big fan of these markers and prefer my Copic markers because for one thing they do not "bleed" out of the lines like these ones do for me.  Maybe it helps make the koala look a little more cuddly?
Off to the post with this.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment