Friday, 3 March 2017

Finally Friday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today my friend and neighbour Sharon spent some time organising all the FUN stuff that we picked up or yours truly added to her shopping.

This evening I spent some time in my craft room and made one of my Star Block Challenge Blocks using some of the new things I asked Sharon to carry at 4 Paws Quilting.

First off my very pretty and all made from scraps Star Block....6 1/2" of scrappy goodness:

Now here is one of the "FUN" and little things that I asked Sharon to bring in:

It is a 2 1/2" square ruler!  I used it for making all the half square triangles measure up exactly today!  It was just too irresistible to leave behind.

Of course still using the new very thick but very smooth cutting mat.

Another thing that I asked Sharon to stock is:

This is Soak Smoothing Spray.  I LOVE these products because they are made in Canada, there is a whole line of scentless products for people like me and they work amazingly well on all of my delicate hand knit items.  4 Paws Quilting will now be stocking the Flatter Spray (in a all the scents), the wash, and the hand lotion ☺  You're welcome!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment