Thursday, 2 March 2017

Week 9 Flock of Geese

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today my friend and neighbour Sharon of 4 Paws Quilting went on a road trip to the warehouse to pick up a 4 Paws Quilting shipment and also stopped to pick up our Block of the Month that we are "slightly" behind on.  

I am now telling everyone that Sharon may have taken me shopping but in actuality I took Sharon shopping.  Over the next few weeks you will see some of Kathy's favourite products showing up at 4 Paws Quilting ☺

After all the excitement today I did spend a wee bit of time in my craft room this evening and caught up on week 9 of my Flock of Geese Block from A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

TAH DAH!!!

You may notice that there is a grey coloured mat underneath my block tonight and that is one of the new items that Sharon now carries in the shop.  It is a really smooth surface on which to cut and there is no resistance when cutting fabric on it.  I LOVE this mat! ☺

Now to see what my son and I can get into this evening.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment