Tuesday 20 June 2017

Cards...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

During the time that I was moving, cleaning and organizing my craft room I discovered that I have some REALLY amazing stuff hidden down there ☺

I found several boxes of the Paper Pumpkin paper crafting kits I used to get until I decided that they just really were not worth the value.

I still do not think that they are worth the price, however while cleaning I decided that I could turn all the card kits into Thank You cards.

After dinner, laundry, homework checks and getting my son to bed I took a few minutes in my newly almost clean craft room and made:

Nine Thank You Cards!

I will be giving these to my friend and neighbor to use with her customer fabric orders.

"Sew" if you receive one you will now know where it came from ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment