Sunday 11 June 2017

Sunday Funday.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My Sunday Funday was yet another day of cleaning.  I am now starting to believe that people really should change houses every couple of years.  When I was in University and even when I first started working I moved every year or so.  Every time I moved I got rid of stuff I did not need going to the next location.  When I bought a home I was all excited about not having to move frequently yet now there is 17 years of stuff that is stuffed into cupboards, closets boxes etc.  

I took a break from my Kathy vs The House Conquest this evening and made another quick project.  This is another Kitchen Towel Kit that I picked up 

TAH DAH!!!

These colours are so nice and bright and cheery (not cherry) that they brighten up my kitchen I think ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment