Sunday 16 July 2017

Comfort Day

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Awoke today to an overcast and smoky sky.  There are forest fires burning in British Columbia at present.  I went out briefly this morning but my asthma did not like the air quality so I returned to my house/bubble with all it's air quality instruments etc.

This afternoon I did some knitting on my June box of Super Amazing Awesome Fingering Yarn Club 😊😁

I started these socks while in Quebec on Summer Vacation and of course since getting home and going back to work have not done a lot of work on them.  Today I was able to get the heel flap and heel done.  😺

For dinner I made fresh Tomato Dill Soup and we had the Green Onion cakes along with.  Super awesome:

This was of course comfort food to add to the perfect comfort day.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment