Monday, 24 July 2017

I'm in a Bit of a Jam...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Seriously, I got myself into a wee bit of a jam today!  Literally, I used up one and a half gallons of strawberries today to make:
Seven and a bit jars of Strawberry Jam!  🍓🍓🍓

I think we shall be having toast with fresh strawberry jam for breakfast tomorrow.

On top of that I actually have something crafty to show you today.

I LOVE strawberries.  I really do.  Last spring my neighbour Sharon of 4Paws Quilting & Knitting brought in this very lightly scented Strawberry Fabric.  

Of course I had to have some of it.  I love the fabric because it is not only has strawberries but that the very light scent to it reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake toy from when I was a child.  

The scent on this just makes me "HAPPY" and seriously we ALL need a bit of that these days.

I used the Strawberry Fabric, to make a Dish Towel from Dish Towels that 4Paws Quilting & Knitting stocks and their pattern along with the Strawberry fabric.

Putting the jam jars on top made the kitchen smell just a little more summery for a while this afternoon.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment