Tuesday 11 July 2017

What's the Buzz???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

We arrived back home very late Saturday or very early Sunday morning dependent on time zone that we still seem to be adjusting to and also due to a delay with departure of the plane from Ottawa.

Back to work now for two days and at home starting to get organized and some sense of normal restored. 😊.  

Found this really cool fabric recently and decided on a colour way that would coordinate with my next knitting project that I hope to start soon with a pattern that I picked up while in Quebec:


TAH DAH!!!!

Now off to check on the bread I decided to bake this evening as I was too tired to stop at the market on the way home this evening.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment