Saturday 18 November 2017

I'm Still Here......

Good Evening Internet Friends!

 I have had a very busy week despite only working three days....... but I am still here.  😼

I did spend some time on a couple of my projects but not enough to really show any progress.

Here in Edmonton it feels like the middle of winter.  In reality the snow has only been here about 18 days, but the cold and the snow are already starting to get annoying.

As a result of the cold that won't go away I decided that I needed to make Corn Chowder in the slow cooker for dinner tonight:

It was warm, delicious and filling.  Made taking the dog out for his walk a little easier.

After walking the dog I spent a bit of time in my craft room and made Block 12 for me of the 4 Patch Star Block:

I LOVE my scrap basket.  I have the most amazing fabrics in there 😉

Here are all twelve of my blocks:

TAH DAH!!!!

Now, off to see what else I can get into this evening as tomorrow is get ready for the work week day.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment