Friday 24 November 2017

Last Saturday Night.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

WOW!!!  I cannot believe it was last Saturday Night the last time I posted.  I do not really even know where the time went and I do not have a good story to make up for it......I just lost a week I think......

This evening since I am a real Party Animal (my teenage son, dogs x 2 and the cat included) I put on my jammies after dinner and went to my craft room.

Two hours later I emerged with my Raise the Roof  (pattern in in the book) Quilt Top:

I am not even going to hazard a guess at how long this has been sitting in my craft room, but as of this evening.....the top is done.  Now just to get it to the long arm quilter and then the binding,,,,,,,will probably be a while until it is in full circulation in my house.  Right now it just feels good to be finished the top.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy  

No comments:

Post a Comment