Sunday 26 November 2017

Saturday.......Sunday......???

Good Evening/Morning Internet Friends.

Started this blog post on Saturday but it will likely be Sunday before I complete it.

Today was a sleep late kinda of day and then errands this afternoon.  

Returning home my son and I sorted through the Christmas ornaments and decor and we even decided to get rid of a few things.  Tomorrow we will assemble the Christmas Tree and see how much havoc the kitten can create 🙁 🎄🐈

VERY late this evening I realized I better get my version of my 4 Patch Star Block

TAH DAH!!!

Will see what my plans and reality actually amount to tomorrow, but for now I have BIG plans in addition to all the usual house work and other responsibilities.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment