Saturday 15 December 2018

Peek A Boooo....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Made time today to spend some time in my craft room after walking the dog 2.4 miles, laundry (five loads), house cleaning, and various other things that somehow take up the day.

It was a beautiful day for a walk, the weather was warm, the wind not too chill, and the sun was out.  Still a bit slow moving from my asthma attack earlier this week but all in all a great walk.  🐕

First on my crafting itinerary was:

Picked up this Christmas panel at Sew Divine earlier this fall.  I loved this panel partly because the polar bears on it reminded me of the Coke Bears.  They are not,  but they looked like, so I thought it was CUTE.  

I cut the panel apart and sewed together with a 1/2" seam.  For stuffing I used the Ullkaktus cushions from Ikea.  On their own the $4.99 price tag is a little much (they are really cheap on the stuffing), but once I squished them to fit inside these sewn forms the entire cushion is nice and fluffy 🎄🎄.

This summer while moving I found out that I HAVE the coolest stuff in my craft stash.  One of those things was this Christmas card craft kit:

There are another five cards to make in this set but I think for now I shall start getting the cards I have prepared off to be posted.  In typical Kathy fashion......do nothing early....

Might get into some knitting this evening and tomorrow have plans for some baking.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment