Sunday 30 December 2018

"Sew" Much Fun...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I trust you all had the BEST Day EVER Sunday as did I.

I did get up relatively early this morning as a friend and I were headed to the Elkstone Studio Open House today.  It was GREAT.  She had a few things that I HAD to have, and now on second thought a couple more that I will go back for in addition to one VERY special order that she will be doing. ☺

Here is what I HAD to bring home "sew" far:

A Mrs. Bobbins Spray Misting Bottle that I did use this afternoon and this adorable table topper pattern that is 42" in diameter so actually will fit on the table for next Christmas, or winter.....❄⛄.

Then before dinner prep I made another three of my Weekly Block Challenge hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop
Here are weeks 11, 12, and 13....and we are currently week 52 of the calendar year.  Usual sort of timeline for me I think.

Tomorrow will be a few errands and then I will probably be able to get a few more of these blocks done before the year is over.

Wishing you the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow and 
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment