Monday 31 December 2018

New Year's Eve!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a bit of catching up on some house work, running a few errands, and taking a bit of time to sew a bit before dinner and fireworks this evening.

In addition to a project that I will show you tomorrow (I still have to weave the ends in before we head out) I did manage to make another 2 red and white blocks for my 52 Week Block Challenge hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  I am now at 15 of 52 blocks:

Tomorrow of course will start the 2019 edition of this weekly block challenge and OF COURSE I will be participating.  Maybe someday I will get caught up...

Wishing you all the BEST EVER 2019 and 
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to do this years block challenge from Darlene too........adding it to the lonnnnng list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are addictive....once you start....

    ReplyDelete